Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slow Day

Today I must study for a test.  This can only be achieved while Harper is napping.  Therefore, we will be doing a lot of playing, reading, cuddling, and possibly going outside (another semi-warm, sunny day is in the forecast!) for the rest of our day.  That is not to say that I'm going to try and wear her out as much as I can, but rather since I have no other obligations today (other than studying), we're going to take it slow.  Today I'm going to enjoy and cherish each and every moment with her.  It's what I try to do everyday, but some days are more hectic than others.  I know you know what I mean :)  It's easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of the everyday.  It's difficult to remember to breathe, take it slow, and relish the tender moments that are so fleeting.  When I look at this sweet face

 my heart feels full.  Yes.  Today will be a slow day with my girl.

No comments: