Friday, February 18, 2011

Addicting

My new yarn swift hasn't arrived yet, but I got a little antsy yesterday.  One of the things I bought was this yummy, buttery colored yarn
 and as fate would have it, this book was waiting by the front door for me when I got home.  Serious fate, I tell you.  Not only that, but Harper wanted to nap right then.  So what did I do instead of washing a pile of dishes or folding laundry?  I started working on a project.  Of course.  Once I started, I couldn't stop!  When Wade came home I handed Harper off to him and retreated to the bedroom for an hour and a half (thank you love!).  I brought it to my parents and to bed.  I felt like a kid at Christmas.  I woke up at 6:30 this morning and starting working on it.  Then only reason I have stopped so far this morning is to write this post.  I have a million things to do, but all I crave is to sit on this couch with my girl and knit.  At least that's what I'm doing this morning
Don't mind what I'm wearing.  I'm still in my sleeping clothes!
 Happy Friday to you all and have a spectacular weekend!

No comments: