Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sunday Celebration

This past Sunday was my mom's birthday.  Harper and I went over to my parent's house in the morning to deliver her a card (which Harper promptly spit up on as we were about to go inside) and make blueberry scones (DELICIOUS!).  I dressed Harper in a lovely and slightly frilly dress because my mother has a weak-spot for them.  We spent the rest of the day at a wonderful family friend's home eating and visiting.  It was a really lovely day and I think my mom thought so, too!  (Unfortunately I did not take any more photos that day.  I was trying to conserve my camera battery since I hadn't been able to find my charger.  Thankfully I discovered it yesterday!)  Harper was a happy camper, especially standing up like a big girl!  I'm so thankful to have such wonderful, loving family and friends to create great memories such as these!

No comments: