Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Not a Fashion Blog.

grr for blurry pics! that's what i get for dropping my phone and hahahaha I made my mom take this pic in her office


Would any of you stop reading this if I started posting pictures of myself in my work clothes?  I swear it won't turn into a fashion blog bc, well, let's be honest here, folks.  I am not particularly fashion-savvy.  This is just a way for me to see what works and what doesn't, maybe get a little feedback (hint hint).  Let's not be too too critical, shall we?  Although, I'm putting it out there for all to see so maybe I should shut up.  DON'T WORRY.  There will still be PLENTY o'Harper on here.  TRUST ME.  Because we all know she is infinitely better looking than I am.  True story.


Now . . . GO VOTE!  I already did. 



shut up, C.  nerd.


No comments: