Monday, June 13, 2011

Pictures! (sorta)

I know what year it is.  I know there have been advances in technology that have brought about the iPhone and other so-called smartphones.  I could write a whole post about why I've chosen not to get an iPhone (I did have the first Droid and HATED it) and why I think everyone who has one is addicted to them (my husband being a prime example. ahem.)  But anyway, my point is that I have an ancient phone that I can't upload pictures from.  But my mom does (she's not really addicted to her phone, but forget I mentioned that in case I decide to write a post about people addicted to their phones).  So, since this blog has looked severely neglected (both words and pictures) I am going to post a few pictures that she has taken of Harper on her phone.  Thank you, mom!

I wanted to also mention this post by Sarah.  This is how I've been feeling lately and I wish I had been smart enough to write a post about it.  It's true, though, we've been doing so much living around here that some things just get put on the back burner.  This blog has been one of those things.  Especially since I haven't been able to post pictures.  I'm sure people would much rather look at pictures of Harper than read what I have to say.  I know I would!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my beautiful girl:


No comments: