Friday, December 10, 2010

A Crazy Week!

I had grand plans for posting this week.  You can see that I didn't get very far since my last post was Monday.  Ahem.

Anywho, Monday night was spent not only admiring Harper for standing alone, but also finishing up a 15 page manuscript for my poetry class (along with another 5 pages of self-evaluation.  Bummer.). 

Grandpa Eddie arrived early Tuesday morning and we were all awake, including Miss Harper, around 6 am to greet him.  Tuesday was also a Christmas lunch with some of my mom's friends followed by cleaning, finishing up homework, and class. 

Wednesday we travelled north to be with my aunt who was having gallbladder surgery.  She's doing well now, but it was a rough day followed by a rough night for her so we ended up spending the night at a hotel next to the hospital (along with a trip to Target to get pjs, diapers, toothpaste, etc. since we didn't know we'd be staying overnight!)

Thursday we spent half of the day at the hospital, got home around 3 or 330 and it was about time for me to start getting ready for class once again.  (Thankfully there are only two classes left this semester!)

And today is a low-key kind of day.  I've been catching up on some cleaning, playing with Harper, planning some Christmas gifts, and thinking about what to make for dinner.

I wasn't able to take many pictures this week since I didn't have my camera with me for most of it (and my phone died not long after getting to the hospital) so I apologize for the cruddy quality of the ones I'm about to post.  We got some snow (yay!) and it does wonky thing to the lighting when taking pictures.

Charlie's new friend
All dressed up for lunch at Shirley's
Everyone looks sleepy in this picture

Harper was ENTHRALLED with Grandpa Eddie

No comments: