Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer 2012 Vacation Part I


The first week and a half or so of our trip was spent in Vermont.  The weather was really quite perfect while we were there (here at home we were in the triple digits and in the middle of a drought).  We attended Wade's grandfather's celebration of life event, went to Burlington, swam in the lake a bit, ate a lot, and went to dinner and a drive-in movie to celebrate Sarah's birthday/graduation of high school.  It was a nice, relaxing vacation to say the least!

On our way to grandpa's service.

"Cool, dude!"

Add caption

Finding rocks with Grandma Robin

Beauty

Eating some Chinese

and some ice cream

It was such good weather that we had to go to the park



At the drive-in with daddy to see The Dark Knight Rises
Apparently, even though we were in Vermont longer than any other place in our vacation, I took the least amount of photos.  Mostly because we go there every year, but still.  I forgot my camera when we left to go to grandpa Eldon's service so I didn't get any pictures with family.  I actually took a lot more pictures, but they're pretty redundant.  And as you can see, I'm not in any of these.  All the one I took with Harper aren't very good.  ANYWAY, the next update will have the second half of our trip!  I know you're thrilled . . .

No comments: